Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 12

Today I am thanking God for:


Beginner Band Try Outs

1046.  Audrey NOT getting drums for school band.  She is going to play flute - which is easy seeing as we actually own one of those;

1047.  Ashlea's ever increasing cleverness.  One of the apps on her iPad has the option to switch between child and adult mode.  I couldn't work out why it kept switching back to adult mode when I set it to child mode.  Until I realised that the small child had worked out how to do it herself.  It even involves entering a different code each time:



1048.  Emma's teacher forgetting to give homework for the last two weeks.  Do you think I can hope that he's given up for the year???


James 3:8 
Come near to God and he will come near to you.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Flute sounds so much better than drums :)
Yay! for no homework.