Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 14

Today I am thanking God for:

Flashback Friday
Little Emma ... 10 years ago

1052.  AIRCONDITIONING on this randomly hot (39C / 102F) spring day;

1053.  The ATO automatically paying my tax bill for me from my Family Tax Benefit reconciliation - seems much less painful than when you have to pay the bill yourself;

1054.  A relaxing evening watching the One day cricket on the tele.  I know I probably should be drinking a beer while watching but I'll settle for a cup of tea.


James 3:8 
Come near to God and he will come near to you.

2 comments:

Therese said...

Thankful for the air con and the cup of tea.
The heat and the cricket not so much.
But thankful for the cooler day today!!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Yes! Thank god for air conditioning. We've been having some sporadic hot days lately too and the next day goes down 10-15 degrees!