Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 15

Today I am thanking God for:

The concentration required when trying to beat your sister at Singstar....
Ashlea's first choice of song was 'We Are The Champions'

1055.  Singstar Family Fun;

1056.  The rain staying away today so I could get all Ashlea's bedding washed and dried after a mega pump fail last night;

1057.  Mini Mars Bars.

And this is how it ended...
Is this a milestone?  Twins fighting over the microphone...

James 3:8 
Come near to God and he will come near to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look like they are in it for business! From Fay.

Therese said...

Carolin's photo tempted me to get my Singstar out ;)

Alison said...

You're not far away Therese - you should come and join us some time!

Therese said...

When I get over this UTI cycle (TMI for some, but I imagine that you get it), sounds like it could be fun ;)