Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 26

Today I am thanking God for:



1089.  Hot chocolate with the girls while watching their favourite TV show (David Attenborough's Life);

1090.  A new Christmas album to listen to - Prepare Him Room from Sovereign Grace Music. Usually I try to wait until December before I start listening to carols and putting the tree up but I've started early this year;

1091.  Some paperwork taken care of.




Baby Duck had her first taste of hot chocolate.
She was a fan although this is a VERY slow
way to drink!
Rev 21:3-4 
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 
“Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. 
They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.   
‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes,
There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, 
for the old order of things has passed away.”

No comments: