Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 29

Today I am thanking God for:


Don't ask me how I got her to the top of the slide...

1098.  A fun Christmas party at the Cerebral Palsy Alliance (with water slide!);

1099.  Free Tupperware.  One of the gifts that the kids got at the party was a Tupperware lunch box and drink bottle - the same ones I was thinking of buying;

1100.  Tolerant fellow waiting room patrons.  We rushed straight from the party to Emma's Super Flex program.  We were ALL still in our swimmers and then some of us proceeded to sing the entire soundtrack of Frozen at the top of our lungs.

With her favourite person



Rev 21:3-4 
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 
“Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. 
They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.   
‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes,
There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, 
for the old order of things has passed away.”

3 comments:

Felicity said...

Go Ashlea on the slide!! Woo hoo! Alison - I bet they loved your singing at Emma's appt! Keep up the good work! ;-)

Therese said...

I wish that I was in the waiting rooms that you go to. They sound much more entertaining than mine!!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Can't complain about free tupperware!