Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thankfulness Nov 4

Today I am thanking God for:

The Cat Choir
Excuse the fact that one of the choir members is missing his head...

1021.  Ashlea's eating - she has been very brave trying new flavours of fruit puree;

1022.  Ashlea's enjoyment of school choir;

1023.  Ashlea's cat choir (she said I should put that but it keeps her happy which makes me happy so I'll allow it).

Also just quietly I am rather thankful for Australia Post's new service providing US postal addresses to Aussie online shoppers.  Anyone who has tried to ship multiple Talking Toms or members of the cat choir to Australia will know how tricky this can be.  I am rather excited that there is a new, cheaper option!


Psalm 30:4 
Sing the praises of the Lord, 
you his faithful people;  
praise his holy name.

1 comment:

Heda said...

You are an absolute gem. I'm trying to buy a pair of walking trousers and the US company won't send to international addresses. I'm off to the Australia Post website. Many thanks. PS hope the headless cat sings in tune!