Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 18

Today I am thanking God for:

I asked Santa for this for Christmas.  His response?
Tell her she's dreaming!

1153.  A fun morning at our local Swim Spa Shop.  I don't know what it is about friendly spa salesmen but this one (clearly without knowing just what he was getting himself in for) invited the kids and I to come and try out the swim spa in the shop.  Not going to turn down an offer like that;

1154.  A lovely Christmas dinner with the neighbours for our last Thursday night dinner of the year;

1155.  A toy room sleep over for the girls.  I don't know if I'll be thankful for that in a few hours when Ashlea refuses to go to sleep, but she is SO excited to camp out with her sisters it is very cute.
First Christmas Dinner of the season

John 3:16 
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: