Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 23

Today I am thanking God for:

New sparkly shoes for Audrey from her Grandy.  She LOVES them.

1168.  My first Christmas pressie of the season - new Christmas pi's and a book;

1169.  Special grace to get through Christmas dinner with the in-laws.  I know that sounds ungracious but when I tell you that there was a random act of vomit in the middle of dinner you will understand what I mean.  Did I mention that Emma and I are severe emetophobes???

1170.  My awesome friend who gave me the present and then talked me down from the ledge after the family dinner.

Isaiah 9:6 
For to us a child is born, 
to us a son is given, 
and the government will be on his shoulders. 
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God, 
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace.

No comments: