Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 24

Today I am thanking God for:

Emma needed something Christmassy to do today
so she set the table for tomorrow

1171.  Christmas preparations taken care of;

1172.  The excited anticipation of my children;

1173.  Sending His Son Jesus that first Christmas to be our Saviour.

Just don't turn around - my desk is right behind our dining table and I
just don't have it in me to tidy it!


Also randomly google sent me this summary of my year - it's pretty cool.  

Isaiah 9:6 
For to us a child is born, 
to us a son is given, 
and the government will be on his shoulders. 
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God, 
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace.

1 comment:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Throw a tablecloth over the whole desk - ta daaaa, tidy!

Merry Christmas Austins - hope you have a lovely day tomorrow!!

xx