Saturday, December 27, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 27

Today I am thanking God for:

Before....I got to the stage I would just stand on the step and throw
things in..


1180.  Lazy Saturday mornings;

1181.  A spot of tidying done.  I bought myself a shredder so I could file and / or shred documents but I didn't get that far.  Instead I made piles of documents to file or shred.  It's a start right?  I also have piles and piles of school books and art works.  Anyone got any ideas on what to do with them?  Will I regret it if I recycle the lot?

1182.  Christmas choccies to sustain me during my tidying.


Better - at least you can see some floor now!  That will have to do for now
I can't be bothered to do anymore.

Although I have created a new problem...
Isaiah 9:6 
For to us a child is born, 
to us a son is given, 
and the government will be on his shoulders. 
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, 
Mighty God, 
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace.

No comments: