Monday, December 29, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 29

Today I am thanking God for:

Somebody loved the foam pit and thinks we
should get one at home...


1186.  Flip Out Fun with Friends (note for locals - everyone else is at the beach so this is the perfect time to go);

1187.  The spider or critter or whatever it was that bit me this afternoon not being too poisonous - I'm still standing and it's been 5 hours now;

1188.  Those wonderful parenting moments when you assume your big kids have been half eating and then discarding your Christmas chocolates but then you find out you were completely wrong and that it was Ashlea unwrapping and taste testing the chocolates!  How clever - she even ate almost an entire strawberry cream;

1189.  No Added Salt rice crackers in Coles.  Do you know how long it's been since I've eaten a rice cracker?  Now I just need to make some tasty dip to go with them.


Prov 16:9 
The heart of man plans his way, 
    but the Lord establishes his steps.

No comments: