Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 7

Today I am thanking God for:


Mummy being undignified yet again...

1122.  An awesome morning of water sliding after our Family Service at church this morning.  At first Ashlea and I slid together but she quickly decided I wasn't up to the task and that she should go by herself.  Stop touching me she said.  Don't hold me!!!  Great fun was had by all;


That's better!

1123.  Every day I have with my precious girls to have fun like this and make wonderful memories. One of Ashlea's little friends passed away this morning.  I am thankful for every day I have with my girls.


video


Psalm 100:2 
Worship the Lord with gladness; 
 come before him with joyful songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear that Ashlea has lost a friend from Fay.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Such fun on that slide.
Sorry to hear about Ashleas friend x