Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thankfulness Dec 9

Today I am thanking God for:

Look at this cute gingerbread house Ashlea made
using 6 milk coffee biscuits (and lollies of course)

1127.  A great year of bible study with some awesome ladies;

1128.  My sister for making a detour on her way home (from the gym) just to get me chocolate;

1129.  Audrey and Emma being able to write their own Christmas cards for their classmates now!

Psalm 52:9 
For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. 
And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

2 comments:

Heda said...

That's a jolly clever craft idea. Looks terrific. One of the musk stick panels on the front door does look as though it has been gnawed. Surely not?!,

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

That is one awesome gingerbread house :)