Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Post Script to my earlier post

OK, so after my previous post I did the following.

Gave myself time out.

Phoned a friend.

Prayed.

Then made the effort to go do something fun.

It worked for which I am very thankful.

I would not want anyone reading this who suffers debilitating anxiety to think that this is all they have to do and they'll be cured.  Not at all.

This worked for me, today.

There are plenty of times when those things wouldn't even take the edge off.

But today they worked and I had a really enjoyable afternoon swimming and watching an outdoor movie with the fam.

And thank you to those who saw the post earlier and prayed.  I temporarily benched it as I didn't want it to get mailed out tonight without this update - I didn't want everyone freaking out when I was already feeling a lot better.  Hopefully now that I've had my 'moment' we will be fine for the rest of the week?

 Here's what we got up to this afternoon:











Anyone want to take a guess as to what I got for my birthday this year???

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

A waterproof camera - epic photos and I'm glad you found a way that works for you.